Florida: Cram Course - 2-20 General Lines Agent Pass Prep Course
This course prepares the student to sit for their Florida 2-20 Property & Casualty licensing examination (General Lines).
It is meant to be used as a confidence builder and study guide after the student has completed their required pre-licensing course. Property & Liability Concepts, Package Policies, Surety Bonds, Boiler & Machinery, Crime Insurance, Health Insurance, Automobile, and Transportation Insurance, and much more are all thoroughly covered. The course uses a question and answer format with over 400 questions and 2,000 plus screens of information.
The special design of this course ensures that the student is exposed to only the correct information.
- This course consists of a course map and practice questions with right and wrong answer responses, for example, when a student selects an incorrect answer they receive a reply which states "Wrong sorry, (the answer you chose) is the correct answer (to this question), thereby providing a positive response.
- The course map permits you to select specific units, topics, subjects and chapters to study.
- Additionally, the Study Manuals have been reviewed to ensure this course is the most comprehensive course of its kind. Subjects covered thoroughly include all of the chapters of the Florida General Lines Study Manual.
- Both right and wrong answer responses are designed to reinforce correct learning using the latest techniques in Review & Cram Course design.
- The online insurance course is taught in a virtual classroom. It is designed to move the student, in a focused manner, through content that one must know in order to fully satisfy state examination requirements. This process is called "Guided Learning."
- Because of the interactive nature of the web, Guided Learning on the internet can be fun, even exciting, while also being very effective.
- OLT is constantly revising its courses to ensure they meet the current needs of our students. We want the learning process to be an effective, focused, highly productive activity.
- To this end, we design our courses to have the maximum content, delivered in the most efficient manner to the maximum number of potential students over the internet.
- If you encounter a page, link, or another element of OLT's educational product that doesn't work. Please let us know. For more information, please contact us.
Recommended Text: Florida General Lines Study Manual
OLT Course Number INS020FL
- Product Code: INS020FL
- Availability: In Stock